Cork Tank - Sangria
Cork Tank - Sangria
Your "Cork Tank" dopp kit is fabricated in-house with cork fabric; utilizing double walled construction (dyed exterior wall with nude interior wall). All of our cork fabrics are the finest quality available; imported directly from Portugal. Cork fabric is known as Vegan Leather and shares leather's soft and smooth suppleness along with its durability, but without its high maintenance.
Much like animal leather, your cork leather dopp kitt will become even more supple and develop a beautiful patina as it reacts to the oils in your hands, and the environment. Yet, unlike animal leathers, vegan leather never needs conditioning! Cork is also naturally waterproof! To clean your Cork Tank, simply use a cloth moistened with mild soapy water and rub gently in circles. Wipe away any excess soap, and air dry.
- Double Walled Construction
- 8 Solid Brass Rivets Reinforcing All Stress Points
- Industrial v138 Automobile Upholstery Weighted Stitching
- Heavy Duty Cork Zipper Ribs
- Dual Heavy Duty Solid Brass "Riri" Zippers (imported from Switzerland)
- Oversized Cork Handle (with branding)
- 1oz Solid Brass 1.5" D-Ring
- Cork Fabric Weight of Approximately 4.5oz at the Walls
- Cork Fabric Weight of Approximately 9.5oz at the Zipper Ribs
- Exterior Dimensions of Approximately 12"L x 6"W x 6"H
- Interior Dimensions of Approximately 9.5"L x 6"W x 5.25"H
- Thick 100% Cotten Drawstring Dust Bag (with branding)
- Antique Bronze Skeleton Key Lock
- 1oz Bar of Organic Beeswax (for zipper care)
- 2" Cork Sphere (for deburring new DE Razor Blades)
Your "Cork Tank" dopp kit is made to order and will take an estimated 3-4 weeks to ship. All Sales are Final! Some colors may appear brighter on mobile phones and some computer monitors than they are in real life.
Buy 2 or more and get free shipping. Buying gifts? Get 5 bags of any color and receive an additional $125 discount automatically at checkout.